Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions applies to the use of this website and any Veza Impex Pvt Ltd website. By using this site, you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this web site. Please read the terms and conditions carefully as you will be bound by them each and every time you use the web site or access its contents.
1. In General
You must not misuse this Website or commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Veza Impex Pvt Ltd will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4. Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Veza Impex Pvt Ltd or its licencors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Veza Impex Pvt Ltd and its licencors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, recompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Veza Impex Pvt Ltd or its licencors. Atomic is a trade mark belonging to Veza Impex Pvt Ltd. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are similar without the written permission of Veza Impex Pvt Ltd.
Where you register for any area of this Website, the following terms and conditions apply. You must provide us with true and accurate registration information. You must keep any user name and password allocated to you confidential, and we are entitled to assume that anyone using that user name and password is you. Veza Impex Pvt Ltd reserves the right to close accounts if you are seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our services in any way. If you use multiple accounts for the purpose of disrupting the Veza Impex Pvt Ltd forums you will be taken action against all of your accounts. If you sign into any area of this Website or any other service that uses a single-sign on (e.g. Facebook Connect) on a public computer (e.g. at a university, public library etc,) and do not sign out, someone else who uses that computer after you may be able to access your Veza Impex Pvt Ltd account(s). We therefore advise you to ensure you log out of all services when you have finished using a public computer. Where you access the Website using a mobile device (e.g. a phone or tablet) through a web browser or an app, depending on your settings you may stay signed on from that device. This means that someone else with access to your device may be able to access your Veza Impex Pvt Ltd account(s). You should protect the device with a password, and if your device is lost or stolen, use remote wipe facilities (if available) to clear all personal information on your device, and change the password(s) for your Veza Impex Pvt Ltd account(s).
6. Forums & Testimonials
In addition to the terms contained in the Forum The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the Forums on this site.
- Submission of material You own all of the content and information you post the Forum of the Website. In addition: For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Veza Impex Pvt Ltd (IP License). This includes for example and without limitation the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. In certain circumstances VezaImpex Pvt Ltd may also share your contribution with trusted third parties. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. You also acknowledge that Veza Impex Pvt Ltd is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you on any Veza Impex Pvt Ltd publication. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others). When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. When you publish content or information using the "Public" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including other Website users, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e. your name and profile picture). We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified). We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Veza Impex Pvt Ltd, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them). By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the Veza Impex Pvt Ltd Blogs areas in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not want to grant Veza Impex Pvt Ltd the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Veza Impex Pvt Ltd Blogs areas.
- Failure to comply If you fail to abide by the Usage Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why any contribution you have made has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the Usage Rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include any content posted by you being checked before it is allowed to go on the Website or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all areas of Veza Impex Pvt Ltd. Veza Impex Pvt Ltd reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Veza Impex Pvt Ltd account, at any time, for any reason. If you do not want to grant Veza Impex Pvt Ltd the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Veza Impex Pvt Ltd Forums and Testimonials.
7. Terms of Sale
By placing an order for any goods on our Website you are offering to purchase the goods on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability of the products and distance of distination. This site is limited to India. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information. In order to contract with Veza Impex Pvt Ltd you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Veza Impex Pvt Ltd retains the right to refuse any order made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Our Contract When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us.
- Pricing and Availability While, we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed in the "Total Cost".
- Payment Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your credit or debit card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once your payment has been approved.
- Gift Vouchers Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
- We're afraid we can't accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
- We'll dispatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). We can't be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
- If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we can't be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can't take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in spam filters, and it's up to the recipient to check these filters. We can't take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient's email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient's mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two)
i. Vezaimpex does not allow return of products (read return policy)
ii. Please see our detailed Returns Policy and instructions on how and when we accept returns.
iii. Vezaimpex only allows replacing the damaged product on following the norms and procedure given under return policy.
9. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright. Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party goods, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Veza Impex Pvt Ltd and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the goods and services and is in no way an assertion
that such goods or services are endorsed by or connected to Veza Impex Pvt Ltd.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Veza Impex Pvt Ltd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of these Terms of Service.
Veza Impex Pvt Ltd shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforce-ability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Veza Impex Pvt Ltd.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the law and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of the State of Tamil Nadu, Salem in India .
17. Entire Agreement
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Veza Impex Pvt Ltd.